Services Provided by Fleming-AOD
Reaching your goals for financial success.
- Operational review and improvement
- Revenue cycle management
- Denials and claims management
- Product development
- Staff training for FIM scoring and IRF-PAI coding
- Length of stay management
Developing marketing and business strategies–the "big picture."
- Market analysis and planning for census development
- New facility planning and implementation
- Transition planning
- Project viability assessment
- Operational development
Clinical Evaluation/Program Management
Fine-tuning your clinical practices.
- Medical necessity auditing and training
- Performance improvement and program evaluation
- Ongoing or situational compliance audits
- Survey preparation for DFS, CARF, OBRA, The Joint Commission
- Program direction for business development, compliance, reimbursement, and hospital operations
- Identification of clinical and business development opportunities
- Strategies for targeted census, compliance maintenance, efficiency improvements, and realization of expected outcomes
Keeping you abreast of new regulations and implementing strategies to abidie by the rules and reduce risk.
- 60% rule compliance (IRFs)
- Quality reporting
- Payment denials and appeals management
- Patient criteria and payment reform
- ICD-10 coding resources and training
Positioning you to thrive in your market.
- Development of marketing strategies based on the identified brand
- Relationship optimization with referring physicians and hospitals
- Development of programs to brand your post-acute hospital
Balancing Evaluation & Management billing with level-of-care-specific compliance.
- Compliance with Medicare Benefit Policy Manual
- Documentation review and billing practices
- ICD-10 documentation for level of care specifications
What can Fleming-AOD
Consulting do for me? »
Contact us to learn how our expertise can benefit your organization